Thursday, April 4, 2013
11:00 am PDT // 2:00pm EDT
Join FileTrail for the first install in our six part webinar series on Records Management in SharePoint.
This series will cover how FileTrail for SharePoint has extended SharePoint capabilities for Information Intelligence, Unified Records Management and Compliance. Discover how FileTrail for SharePoint can lower the cost of deployment and maintenance overhead for your organization.
FileTrail is kicking off the webinar series with the first webinar install:
Making Physical Records Management Work in SharePoint, From Creation Through Disposition.
In this webinar you will learn how FileTrail extends SharePoint with:
- Unified views and management of physical and electronic records in SharePoint
- Records Retention and hold management through actionable dashboards
- Advanced physical records creation tools
- Create any physical record type, box, file, redwell, etc
- Improved business processes through built-in work flows
- Ordering from internal file rooms or to external commercial record centers
- Advanced label printing
- Print black and white or color coded labels from SharePoint, eliminating third party print tools.
- Advanced tracking technology, both bar code and RFID, using portable devices
- Space Management for managing your own Warehouse
- Lower cost of deployment using "FileTrail's Best Practices Engine"