Inside Sales Associate
In this role, you will contact applicants via phone and email to answer questions about our loans, to persuade them to accept their loan offers, and to educate them on the overall lending legal closely with the underwriting and servicing teams to meet loan production.
- Contact a high volume of applicants via phone and email to guide and encourage them through their loan application and close them on the approved loan.
- Answer questions about our loan products, and educate clients/applicants on the remaining steps in our loan approval process.
- Complete loan packages, upload required documents and transcribe data in processing system within target timeframes.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all interactions with customers and internal departments via CRM and in-house loan processing systems (NLS).
- Provide excellent customer service and fast turn-around time to build client trust and Opportunity Fund’s brand and reputation.
- Own the relationship for the life of the loan.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with high volume call environments (40+/day minimum)
- Exceptional phone sales skills and proven experience converting a high volume of warm leads per month
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to use email as an effective and efficient sales tool
- Familiarity with loan terminology, tax returns and financial statements is a plus
- 2+ years of financial sales or call center experience; selling financial products at a bank, credit union, Credit Card Company or other commercial lender is a plus.
- Superior communications skills and excellent sales & service orientation both internally and externally.
- Experienced user of Microsoft CRM and Excel is a plus.
- Demonstrated interest in the mission and values of Opportunity Fund with tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm