The Marketing Analyst is part of a dynamic team responsible for optimizing contribution from catalog mailings. The Marketing Analyst will work primarily in Excel, and directly with the Director of Marketing Services to review historical results and build mail plans. The position requires accuracy and attention to detail as well as the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Updates and maintains historical data and creates mail plans and sales projections.
- Develops and issues mailing instructions to guide the service bureau and printer.
- Analyzes marketing data for use in forecasting sales and orders, and improving marketing procedures.
- Compiles test results and suggests roll outs based on results.
- Reconciles list invoices.
- Coordinates directly with list broker, service bureau, printer and other vendors.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or other quantitative degree.
- Successful completion of pre-employment departmental testing.
- Excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and attention to detail, familiarity with Office Suite.
- Should have excellent algebraic skills.
- Must be able to make sound business decisions in a timely manner and work well under tight deadlines.
- Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- Should be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, internally and with outside vendors.