FileTrail is looking for a full-time Implementation Specialist to be part of the team that that deploys FileTrail applications to new clients.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for the configuration and customization of FileTrail software.The successful candidate will have an analytical background and is experienced working directly with customers, has strong communication skills, and the willingness and ability to think creatively and flexibly.
This position is suited to a person who enjoys problem-solving, has a willingness to learn, and is fearless about exploring complicated systems. The Implementation Specialist works under the direction of the FileTrail Project Manager and with the technical team for a given implementation project and will be actively working on multiple complex projects at any given time.
- Configure and customize FileTrail software on behalf of customer.
- As a FileTrail product expert, speak fluently to all aspects, features, capabilities of FileTrail’s software
- Analyze project requirements and as a customers trusted advisor, recommend solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Train customers to use the FileTrail software and how to perform basic troubleshooting
- Respond to customer requests that are escalated by the Support team
- Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholder.
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism and creativity, representing FileTrail professionally in both client and team situations
- Maintain own workflow, effectively prioritizing to best meet project goals
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Must be flexible to new situations, customers of a range of personality types and comfortable re-prioritizing tasks with little to no notice.
- Must be able to work independently and manage multiple complex tasks concurrently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 4 year university degree in a technical subject or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years managing multiple client-facing projects simultaneously
The Implementation Specialist should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.